Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to track all previous sales of a recurring item

I would like to synchronize my sales records with eBay's sales records on an item that I have sold several of.I need to list all sales of this item.Is there a way to run a sales tracking report to list all sales of an item from Jan. 2022 to present d...

Please deal with it immediately

I failed to pay many times, just asked the bank and told me that my bank card was fine after checking. Please help me solve thank youI contacted three customer service, the problem is not solved, I am very disappointed to you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Marked an item paid

I accidentally marked an item as "paid" before the buyer paid for the item. Now they can't pay for it. How do I unmark it so they can pay?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay customer service

I have sent 15 text messages to ebay.com over last week. None has been answered. Very horrible customer service. bunnann32@gmail.com

Overpayment

I recently purchased an item on eBay and on my bank statement it’s showing that I was charged twice the same amount back to back. How do I get a hold of eBay to find out why they did that I have tried going to their help center and there is no option...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds on hold

I sold an item and it was delivered and signed for on 12/27. The funds owed me are still on hold. WHY?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restriction

My account was restricted and I was told after all my orders shows that it was delivered it would be reinstated and I will get access to my payouts again but the restrictions haven't lifted

Exact Keyword Searches

Hi, what format is used for exact searches? For example, I want to search for "uspro" (with quotes and they didn't work) but continue to get "us pro" with the space between. How can I search for only "USPRO"? Thanks!

Request for spare parts

How can I submit a request for a specific spare part for a car? I couldn't find any reference to this option. I know the parts I'm asking for are available, but I can't ask for them anywhere.

shipping label

i printed 2 labels for 1 item because it went to my ink jet printer instead of my rollo. I forgot to delete one of the labels and now the item was delivered, is sit still possible to get a refund for the label that was not used

Scam

I’ve purchased part from eBay and been too long since I didn’t receive it and I contacted seller but he didn’t respond back , I mean long time it’s about 2 months , what can I do that what I’m lost

Payment on hold

Can the customer close a hold on payment or request that the hold be removed, that they had initiated

Most Marked as Helpful Authors