Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping fee

If you made a purchased an item and using 2day air, SHOULDN'T you receive your merchandise the second day not the 3rd?

International shipment payment

The item I am selling arrived at the shipping hub over 4 hours ago. Why are my funds still not available? Delivery to the shipping hub has been confirmed. Why am I still not being paid?

Error when reporting item not received

Seller has shipped the item using Ebay International Shipping Program and the item has arrived to the Ebay hub in Chicago, IL. It has since had no updates and no movement since Nov.20 2023. I have contacted the seller who has said the refund issue is...

Seller performance

Is there a customer service email? I had a good standing and now I am ruined due to a customer who said the pa judge was open and missing one item. I issued a refund of 4 and still buyer gave me a negative review. I did everything g I could. Help me ...

eBay tracking inaccurate

I have a card (with eBay tracking) that simply says delivered, but it has not been delivered. I've had cards in the past delivered and it never shows as such on eBay tracking...what's the solution to getting eBay tracking and the usps system to merge...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Printing labels

When I download my label for my package it just goes to the screen and I can’t do anything with the label

Resolved! Seller won't ship sneakers for authentication

I ordered a pair of sneakers covered by authenticity guaranteed and seller won't ship them after 3 days. I tried to contact the seller to tell them to ship or give me my money back, but they are not answering. Is there any way I can cancel my order b...

Shipping label

I have a shipping label to print but it has been saying technical difficulties the past 2 days

shipping

I am shipping a large picture and put in standard shipping ($40) but when I try to purchase shipping it will not give me UPS or Fedx as a choice, only USPS ground advantage which is almost $200This is the first time this has happened to me.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchasing Issue

I had a customer contact me with an offer to buy 2 of a product at a reduced price. I confirmed offer but when the order came through it was only for 1 at the reduced price. Did I do something wrong when I confirmed their offer?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors