Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to send an invoice or contact buyer

Hello....I sold an item 4 days ago and haven't been paid yet. I tried to send an invoice to remind the buyer to pay, but every time I do, there is a red banner that says, "Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later". It's also the same messag...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

glitch

My listings are automatically renewing as auctions instead of buy it now

Abusive behavior by a seller

I asked a seller a ligitmate question about an item for sale and they responded with name calling, derogatory comments about me and I am not sure how to proceed? I have a small business and use eBay for materials and have never been so insulated from...

Resolved! A buyer wants to return 2 items for over $100.00 and they are not what was sent to them by me?

Why is Ebay asking me to refund a buyer when they are attempting to get a refund for 2 items that I did not ship to them? The buyer put images of the items on a return request, and they were not what I shipped to them. I reported the buyer the minute...

My listing got removed for policy violation, it's the same item listed by 5 other sellers?

I listed my item by using the sell now feature and it's the exact same item they have listed with the same model number, but my listing got removed for policy violation, it's the same item listed by at least 5 other sellers this has happened to me 3 ...

view sold listings

When I click on Sold listings that I have, it does not load and gives the message unable to find at this time where I always am able to view that list and now I can not. Is this temporary?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay motors return policy

Is eBay letting buyers return items even if the fit is good but they have a different reason. Or is it just me since they started the if it does not fit send it back policy. I only sell reproductions parts for older cars that are made from original p...

sales tax

does the seller send sales tax  to each state or does ebay

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Mystery Seller refunds

Since september, as a seller after upgrading to a Basic store from starter, I keep getting small refunds, under a dollar back to my credit card where ebay fees are charged. The email I get letting me know its coming does not explain why I am getting ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not good business

I called a couple weeks ago and talked to a guy from ebay I returned to item I gave the tracking number to ebay and the seller the dude hasn't gave me a refund. I have been a customer since 2002 I think I don't know. And I guess like everything else ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors