Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calvin klein purse

I sell item put tracking. Send foto of receipt to buyer looks like item get lost. I didn’t want to give refund. Is not my on me if not arrives. I send it. Even paying more for service to mail it. I needs eBay to call me

Prevented from bidding

Hello, I’ve been stopped from bidding due to unpayed bids. I’m unsure how this has occurred as I always pay for my orders. I have been buying and selling on eBay for many years. Will this ‘ban’ be lifted?

Resolved! Best offers rejected, then item sells a little later for lower amount, why would seller do this?

I wanted to buy the items listed in https://www.ebay.com/itm/166556779566. The seller rejected both of my higher amount offers of $65 and $75. Then shortly after the item sold for $50. What are the typical reasons for a public auction to happen this ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

sales

Can I sell my item for a low price just to get rid of it

Selling

I want listing for sale but somehow I is blocking by eBay resolution center. When I go into eBay resolution center to check for any issues. There is nothing there. I went back to click listing for sale it did not allow to.Please help me clear everyth...

Selling limit

What happens if an item sold puts you over the $ selling limit?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

I have someone contact me and states when he tries to order an item from me it says I don’t ship to that area. He is in New Jersey and I have the item as ship in the US.

Returns

I want to ship a return outside of ebays return label ...how do i do this?

Estimated delivery

I purchased an item on January 11th. It shows not shipped yet. Why does the expected delivery from Ebay keep getting pushed back? Thank you

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors