Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

about payment problem

I keep getting an error message when paying with my credit card, I talked to my bank and there is no problem with the payment, I wonder if I am having problems because I use a virtual credit card.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can a seller unwind a deal?

Hello- I was all set to send an item out and found out it is damaged. I offered the buyer a refund. I want to just cancel the whole process. On top of it, I did NOT use the shipping label I printed out from eBay. Will I still be charged for shipping ...

Problem listing an item.

I've sold many items on ebay over the years with 100% positive feedback, but recently when I've tried to list items for sale, I can only get the response "We've encountered an issue on our end. Thanks for your patience. Try again." Then, I just get t...

Can't get QR code to return

I cannot return my parcel because I have no printer ,I spoke to customer services who was going to send me a QR code nothings ever home through I can't get an answer from eBay or the seller it's now ovet the 14 day period. Help please

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid History??

Selling an item and had a buyer bid twice within a 24 hour time frame and then retract both times. I am trying to find their reason but I cannot find "bid history" anywhere. help!!

Oven

This item is not avalible anymore can u give money back to client 

Chat limit

I can’t make a deal with a buyer because of this chat limit and I need it removed. Do anyone know a way to disable the chat limit

Most Marked as Helpful Authors