Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue return immediately after purchase?

I'll try to keep things pithy here. I bought a PreSonus Studio 68c on eBay for $151 (after shipping and taxes). That's one heck of a price. The cheapest I've seen it from reputable sellers outside this website is $229 new, and even that is a lot chea...

I have changed my phone number, cant get in to fix it,eBay is sending log in codes to old phone number.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account

I just paid $1.00, do I have an account, if so, under what account ID??? Tom Karnesthomaskarnes@outlook.com

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding

I had the highest bid and then when the auction was over it said I lost the bid. What’s up with that 路‍

Nike shoes didnt pass inspection?

I just sold some nike flyknit 2 running shoes, stated they were only used 2 times to run in, I didnt like the way they felt so I posted them here. Ebay has a verification process for Nike products and they just told me they didnt pass inspection as t...

Remove item from cart

I talked to a seller about an item I accidently bid on and won. He agreed to not expect me to pay but it still remains in my cart to pay him. How do I remove it. He has relisted the item to sell.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Allstate insurance protection plan

The sellers can offer the Allstate insurance to buyers. The buyers can select from 1 to 2 yr plans for a reasonable cost. I tried to buy a plan on Allstates web site but could not purchase. E-bay does not have a way for buyers to buy. I ask E-bay to ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Items

I have been attempting for the last hour to report two counterfeit items I purchased from eBay in 2022 (I didn't know they were fakes until I attempted to return them to the manufacturer for warranty service). The automated system won't let me. Can s...

Refund

How does this refund work, the sellar offered a full refund after the item he sold me didn’t work. Do I need to ship it back?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors