Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counterfeit items

According to ebay and a legal federal law selling counterfeit items is illegal..However there are thousands of illegal counterfeit items for sale on ebay right now..When they are reported ebay refuses to remove them..For example some member now has 2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

junk website

my last and final order would not allow me to choose anything but order by mistake so they would not have to pay shipping for return and when i told them they should pay they sent me usps estimates of 64,00 and refused to allow me to contact them aga...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

possible fraud

I have a buyer who has bought several items within 15 minutes. How do I contact Ebay to see if their funds are good or a fraud.

i filed a fraudluent charge

i filed a fraud claim on my credit card that i did not order. the package arrived at my home, i opened the box and it was a pair of boots size 9 , i wear a size 14. i spoked with my card rep, she advised me to contact the company the phone number was...

Scammed

I was scammed by the seller. I am afraid to contact the seller directly because he has my name and address. I keep trying to report it to eBay, but they keep throwing me out of their system. What do I do?

Returned purchases

I have had 2 sales recently, where the buyer has informed me, after I have shipped, that their address is incorrect. The items were returned to me. Is there a way I can charge the shipper just the shipping fee and reship to the corrected address?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors