Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t list

I can’t list an item and this has been the case for a few years now. Anything of slight value say £40 or more they don’t let me know, don’t know why and sick of the fact that no one can tell me

See similar

How do you see, “see similar,” when shopping? All of a sudden, that option disappeared. Thank you!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outstanding seller costs

I'm so confused. I am a new seller. I started in November. I'm being charged... outstanding seller costs..what the heck is that... please help. Thanks

Fake phone screens of inferior quality

I bought some new phone screens for a galaxy note 9 but they are smaller than the orignal screens as in they do fit but its more like a window in the screen and a huge bezel round the edges. The seller has given me a uk return address but is asking m...

My sellers store has been closed.

I have purchased and received over 150 small items. I have had excellent communication, I'm happy with my purchases and I want to help her if possible. I have never had any problems.

Find similar

The find similar option (coolest way to search) only works intermittently the icon will literally disappear while I’m using it and not ever reappear how do I get this feature back?

No verification of purchase

I bought some Can C eye drops today but have not received any confirmation. I'm concerned because I used a credit card and now I can't find any evidence that my purchase went through. This doesn't seem normal. What should I do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors