Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect posting

Fake coins should be under the catagory called "fake coins" deceptive marketing runs rampent in the coin and paper money section. Read everything. Some vendors are misleading

Accounts

I have 2 accounts and only want the one I sell on. How do I get rid of the one I dont sell on

Social links stopped working

I've been using the new Social marketing for awhile now but today I noticed they stopped working for both Instagram and Facebook. When I try to relink them on eBay, I keep getting message asking if I am having trouble with some steps on how to link u...

**bleep**!!! STOP EMAILS. CONTaCT how??!??

without the app. not conning me into app. how do I stop all the purchase update and any and all emails from you guys? Id like to pretty much not receive any emails from u guys unless its critical as u flood my inbox

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

How does a buyer (me) find the place to "Leave Feedback" for a seller? It's been a couple of years since I last purchased anything on ebay, and ebay has apparently changed some configurations during that time. I am about 2 months late in leaving Feed...

Resolved! Return without merit

I have a customer that is requesting a return because she says the lining is another color. My listing and her pictures sent with so called damage look the same. But she is claiming I didn't list the item as described. What do i do

Resolved! Need help when u buy something

What do you do when you paid for something and they have not sent it do I have to wait to the day it should get here to try to get my money back because I have tried to get them to send it

Resolved! pickup of item midway between Wisconsin and Michigan

Now that the piece of furniture has been paid for, the seller's driver and I need to meet half way between Wisconsin and Michigan for a pickup. Ebay's platform will not allow me to exchange phone numbers so that we can stay in contact while on the ro...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a scam

I received this as a reply to an inquiry: Hello,Thanks for your interest in purchasing my 2010 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI. This UTV is in great shape, no dents or dings. I’m the original owner. Always garaged, never abused, only 1,790 Miles, 4-wheel driv...

Incorrect payment

A payment was duplicated several times today. I want to cancel that orders payment I think I got the order cancelled but want to make sure the charge gets deleted.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors