Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

return unacceptable

I purchased a trolling motor head (top part and brains of the trolling motor) for my boat trolling motor. In the listing it stated that the remote control was not included, but listed the part number of the needed remote. After receiving the TM head ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! But It Now

I added something in the description of an item (a revision) and the But It Now price went away? What happened?

CONTACT A REAL PERSON FROM EBAY

I PURCHASED AN ORDER AND THE SELLER HAS MY MONEY AND I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM. I have left several messages and my account says it has not even gone out for delivery yet I am getting no replys even though the have taken my money out of my account si...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

presale - seller will not ship, ebay won't help

So is this the perfect crime? Presell me something. The ship date is past the point at which ebay will get involved. Refuse to ship the item. Ebay is impossible to contact. I can't leave negative feedback because the item hasn't shipped.

Good luck to anybody who tries to report fraudulent activity. Ive been trying for over two hours t

Good luck to anyone who tries to report fraudulent activity. I've been trying for over two hours to reach ANYBODY, who will address my problem. I placed an order last week for L'OREAL HYALURONIC ACID SERUM. Today, I received an item in the mail. the ...

Returned Item.

I have returned and Item on 07/16/2021 ( Screw Extractor Bolt grip 1/2# D. which was wrong size . It must be 13mm D , for a Mercedes Benz 1997 sl320 . ) . Tracking # of this return is 9500 1163 3829 1197 6109 36 and you received on 07/20/2021 or 07/2...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to close a case for refund money to buyer?

We've purchased some items from different country. After long time ( more than 6 -8 weeks) I opened a case for refund money. Seller has refunded and after other 3 weeks a package come to us. We've asked a seller to send other invoice and sent for him...

problems with combined shipping.

I have two seller i buy from regularly . One a month they combine shipping and send an invoice for the items i won on auction that month. Well that is when i also pay for items. E-bay want you to pay right away. well then the shipper is on the line t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors