Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Repeat no-pay buyer

Buyer did not pay so cancelled and relisted. Same buyer bid again a won but requested to cancel. I tried to add to blocked buys list but just get error.

returns

If a buyer initiates a return and I approve it and pay for and send them an ebay return label and then they do not return it....Do I get reimbursed for the return label?

Ebay Tracking numbers

Exactly how do the Ebay tracking numbers track a package? These numbers are not recorded by the USPS and not in their system.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vouchers

I have $5 off vouchers attached to my sales items, however I did not instigate this and and was not made aware of them so I have no idea how they appear in my listings. I would like to remove them but don't know how to. I tried to find out from eBay ...

Item not received advertised as covered by eBay money back guarantee but eBay says it is not

Item was paid for in May. It was a gift for my sister. It never arrived. I checked the item and it was marked shipped never noted as delivered. The seller won’t respond to me. eBay says it was not covered by their guarantee but the advertisement note...

no way to contact EBAY about my issue

I placed an ordered for a water filter and sent a cancellation message to the seller less than 15 minutes after placing the order....The seller sent it to me anyway so I refused the UPS delivery. Now UPS has NOT picked up the package and tells me tha...

Multiple buyer disputes for the same item

I am receiving multiple buyer disputes for the same item. The buyer has already received my item PLUS his money back a month ago. Now he is disputing it AGAIN. How is this happening & why is e-Bay not doing something about this?

Overseas sellers showing location as United States

I've been burned on this a couple times now. Location shows as Indiana then the bank charges me an international fee as they are based in China. In my search for items I select US only, and they pop up as a US company.Ebay makes it all but impossible...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors