Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rip off shipping costs

I used to be a frequent Ebay shopper. Before they became an outlet for businesses trying to unload merchandise on an unsuspecting public. But mainly, before they began allowing their sellers to ask for exorbitant shipping on items. Just stroll throug...

rude sellers.

seller said to me "freight will arrive for pickup on monday thanks" after i asked to return an item. the seller doesnt accept returns, however after telling me this, he blew me off until after monday, when i filed a request to return which was natura...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

contact ebay uk

How on earth does anyone get in contact with ebay uk, it used to be dead easy now its been impossible for the past 2 days for me.I have been trying to verify myself to sign in for 2 days now and keep going around and roundDoes anyone have a number th...

About my return

Hello. I bought 2 products from the seller and i talked to the seller about the return but the seller only gave me their shop address but not the label so how is the seller expect me to send the products without the label

Phishing scam or legit? Thoughts?

Hello, I was wondering if anybody might be able to tell me if this is a phishing scam or legit? thanks in advance here is the correspondence with the seller ”The camper is in perfect condition, no hidden defects, always garaged and I'm the original o...

Resolved! Will I receive a 1099 Tax Form For Transactions that include Payouts, Holds, or Shipping Labels??

I just looked through my transactions and noticed that I have a lot of transactions! (I understand that once I reach 200 transactions I will receive a 1099 Form for additional income.) Will I receive a 1099 Tax Form for transactions that are for: Hol...

Payment issues

I have put in the correct card information over and over again and it will not process my purchase. I have this problem every other day. I am not exceeding my spending limit, I have the proper billing address, I have tried using my debt card as well ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller is selling a fake item and wont provide return label

They have given me a fake return address, wont provide a label and mailed me a lake mat that showed six people on it but I am 5'6" and 145 lbs and I cannot fit on this with my arms to my side. I am frustrated because I expect my purchases to be real ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bracelet

Green Jade bracelet is for good luck. length about 73/8in. with elastic.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors