Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay and agents that do not help

I will preface this with saying that this is the first and last time I will address this forum. I just canceled my account with ebay after 19 years of doing business with them. The competency level of the agents is becoming less and less as time pass...

How long to ship?

I placed an order on 6 August and the seller keeps telling me they’re going to ship it and today’s the 12th and they still have not shipped it. It is due in a couple of days. Is it still eBay policy for the shipper to ship within 72 hours??

Revising Shipping weight/cost

I underestimated shipping costs on a couple of items. I want to go back and revise the shipping weight. It is not allowing me to do this. Why?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Question on Counter Offer I made

Yesterday, I received an offer on an item I am selling. I countered with a little higher amount. Is there a way that I can now accept the original offer? Do I need to retract my counter offer and then accept the original offer?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

someone logged in my account to buy stuffs

Hello anyone, Someone bought stuffs on my ebay accounts on July 12, 2021 and July 13 for five items. I contacted my bank but they said I have to contact ebay. I checked and could not find ebay phone number. What can I do to get my money back ?Thank y...

what to do

hey guys i already have my shipping label but when i go to the shipping place they wont accept my item because it is to large at USPS even with a shipping QR code and even with a shipping label printed out and put on my item. What do i do. Thats all ...

Payments

Can I use my payouts to buy other stuff on eBay or do I have to just let them hit my bank first

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors