Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UK sellers only ?

For some reason I my ebay site is only displaying US sale item in $$, I dont seem to have the option of selecting UK Sellers only ?? How can I correct this problem ?

Cancel A Return?

I bought an item that I thought was faulty, so I started a return and refund on it. Decided to test it out one more time just to double check and I got it working. Since I’ve got it working I’d like to keep it and cancel my return and refund, can any...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

trying to get used to it is impossible

i cannot find my items for sale easily, its hard to go from one thing to the next, everything is complicated. the old way of ebaying was much easier. Why won't they use the term "SOLD"?

Questions about finding offers from buyers

I sold an item, and when i was completing it, on the side it showed i had 9 offers. I did not see these before. Am wondering if there is a way to find all offers on items. Also, my Ebay icon says 4 in the top right corner. I can not see any 4 items i...

Shipping of multiple items with one tracking number

We have multiple sales from the same buyer and would like to ship them together. The buyer paid individually. We used to be able to use one tracking number for all the items. Now eBay won’t allow us to use the same tracking number for multiple items....

USPS Lost package. EBAY LABEL. Insured?

USPS told me that a package has been lost. I have no problem refunding buyer. How do I protect myself from the $81 loss of the item to my wallet. The package was shipped USPS Priority Mail and I purchased the label from eBay. I understand with an eBa...

Returns

I was filling out the form for returns and hit CANCEL by mistake.... how do I fix this please? Thank you

Most Marked as Helpful Authors