Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling baseball cards

I've been a baseball card collector for over 40 years and I'm looking to sell my excess cards. I've never sold cards online before so I need the help of some seasoned cards sellers... when selling cards is it better to 1) Sell individual cards 2) Sel...

Resolved! selling large collection of comics

I have over 70 photos of this collection with 12 to 16 items per photo to cover the full 1130 items for sale.After the first 12, how can I get the other photos to interested buyers? I am assuming now Drop-box can't be an option since it's outside of ...

Insured Mail that arrived broken

I have had 2 packages of glassware that arrived at their destination broken. This involves 2 different buyers. I started a USPS claim on each incident and the postal service has directed the recipient to take the box, et. al, to the post office for i...

How to get UPS to pay for package lost

I shipped a package from Iowa to California, the package never arrived at the buyers home. I have tried to contact UPS with no luck. I refunded the buyer his full amount. What should I do next?thank you for your help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Received wrong item

I received the wrong item. I contacted the seller through eBay messages. He contacted me telling me to use “I changed my mind” for the reason for the return. I noticed there is a reason that can be selected that corresponds to the real reason for the...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

new account holder, tried to list a geforce rtx 3070

Hello, I just registered as a new ebay account holder today and verified all of my info etc, but when I tried to list my rtx 3070 graphics card I got all the way through the entire process, entered my bank info, then was given a message that said I c...

Order history

Can I track my order history while in as a quest maybe with shipping or billing address?

Payment for shipping

Why an I paying for shipping when Im not offering free shipping. The buyer pays for the item with shipping , so why is the shipping taking out of my bank account ?

Shipping batteries

I am listing a digital camera that has a lithium ion battery. A rechargeable battery. I have searched the USPS website but I can't find a straight answer as to whether I would be allowed to ship the camera with its battery. Can anyone set me straight...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors