Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchase history on app

I can only get my last 25 items to show up on my purchase history on the app on iPhone…I even did an update and still didn’t show any more…. It makes quite a challenge to leave feedback…..is anyone else having this problem… just started doing this in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller is giving me the run around

I purchased an item from a seller, and after a long time, they mailed me the wrong item. I contacted them and told them what they did, and they wanted me to pay postage and mail it back to them. They refused to go ahead and mail me the correct item f...

Listing an item incorrectly that sold anyway

Hi everyone,I have never had this happen before. I'm coming back to eBay selling after years a way. I listed an item and the shipping cost was incorrect. I did not catch it until the item just sold. I would haven ever listed it had I had caught the e...

Seller misrepresentation of item condition

I just bought an iPad that the seller indicated in the description that the condition was new. Item priced lower than a new iPad but what should be done when Sellers misrepresent their products? Just say “oh well” they must have made a mistake or are...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping for sellers

Buyer pays for shipping. item- box 25"x10"x10" 16lbs $32.00 Buyer pays $32.00 + $8.00 shipping I go to print shipping lable. price $56.00 for shipping. why the Buyer not being charged enough to cover shipping?

Automatic cancel?

I had 2 unpaid transactions that were cancelled. It said that I requested it, but I did not. Is there a feature that automatically cancels an sale that goes unpaid beyond the allowable time?

Posting updates

I'm constantly asked to update posting data, it's done and then almost immediately asked for again.

Non profit needs to reset ID

I am interested in a charitable donation of a portion of sales in my shop to a non-profit in my state, but they are not on the list of charities. I contacted the non-profit, and their login id doesn't work. How can they reset their id as a non-profit...

Need better PayOut process

Why eBay hasn’t added an option to spend your cash earnings within the 3 day processing is so beyond me. You would think they would want to try to keep the money on there end and not process through your bank. Hey what do I know anyways… Ebay please ...

Paypal/Gift card issues

Hello all. My buyer has asked me to send a $200 gift card with the item he wants to purchase from me. I received an email from ebay that says he Paypal paid me but have not received any paypal payment or notifications. The email says I have to purcha...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors