Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cancel a sell

the buyer ask me to cancel this sell and i try about five times and it will not cancel.it goes thought like it canceled but it still said waiting on payment

Resolved! Trying to mark an item as sold

I’m trying to mark an item of mine as sold but it seems that it’s not letting me do so because my buyer send the payment via PayPal instead of through eBay. Also trying to make shipping labels from the same item. Help please!

Returns and refunds

I have a return request for an item for refund. The reason for the return states the product doesn’t match description or photos. The customer assumed the item came in the original box because I posted manufacture photos along with original photos. T...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer dispute confusion

Hi there, hope this finds you all well. I'm a seller and I have recently sent a perfectly 10/10 item to a buyer, but they are saying its faulty and have opened a dispute. They initially lied about their young child processing the order accidently, th...

What happens after a seller denies refund request?

I am having difficulty with a seller and trying to return a pair of shoes that were too small. I requested a refund and the seller was being rather obstinate in their demands for return, including that the post office master "needed to inspect the sh...

Resolved! Getting Items Stamped as Top Rated

Hey! So I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get my listings stamped as TOP RATED. I'm ranked as a Top Rated Seller Already, I provided 1 Day Handling Time, and 30 Day returns. Am I missing something? This is the only info I have been able t...

Resolved! for how long is ebay's dispute being opened if not asking ebay to step in and if seller asks to wait

as title says, basically item which i ordered haven't arrived yet, dispute already reached the "you can ask ebay to step in" date, and i can ask ebay to step in, though seller asks me to wait for a week more, i can wait for a week more however my que...

Paiment on hold

Would like to fixe my tracking for buyer can you help for I get paid cause I change my address

misrepresentation

I listed an item with an error in the body of the description. The title description was correct but in the body, I entered 2 platters and described the measurement for the large item. The item sold, I immediately sent an email to the buyer describin...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Changing shipping rates

For the last week I have not been able to change my shipping charges when creating a listing. I get a pop-up box that says signin.ebay.com refused to connect? I have cleared my browsing history as per ebay agent requested and it cleared up that one t...

Resolved! Can I cancel a global order before non-payment period because buyer may not item is NOT working

I'm a 20 year member in Ohio, but this was the second item I've sold in a few years and didn't exclude low rated buyers or certain ship to countries. I've sold a watch that was clearly marked NOT running, and described in detail that two watch repair...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors