Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hi

i have retrurned the item on time as it was return lable by ebay so normally its updated autometically but it was t , i have royal mail rreciet to provide , how can i get the refund now

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

DROP IN SALES

WHATS GOING ON WITH EBAY EVER SINCE THEY DID THERE STUPID UPDATE ON OCTOBER 12 MY SALES HAVE DROPPED BY NEARLY 60%. I AM LISTING ITEMS THAT WOULD NORMALY SELL AS SOON AS I WOULD PUT THEM ON, NOW I DON'T EVEN GET INSULTING OFFERS ON THEM, SO EBAY WHAT...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller cancelled my order

A seller cancelled my order. Ebay told me that his reason was that it was I, who requested a cancellation! I absolutely did NOT, in anyway shape or form. I am totally confused here. I was looking forward to that order, and now I am afraid it will ref...

Why can't I bid on items

Why can't I bid on items - says I have an active paypal active, and this is not accepted anymore? I have always paid for my winning items. But for some reason I can't bid on items anymore. WHY?

Any help

I need to ask a question of the seller but message keeps popping up they're unavailable. https://www.ebay.com/itm/234274758792?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110018%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.COMPLISTINGS%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20171011185446%26meid%3Dcd4a6c19...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Shipping Options to Include Outside US when auction has around 12+ hours to end

I am attempting to make a change per request of a buyer to include shipping to South America. However, the listing is not allowing me to make the change I think because I do not have the shipping measurement requirements entered in the original forma...

Account is restricted and funds are frozen

Dear eBay customer servicemy account received the email and was told that the funds have been frozen, we are currently preparing information, but all of our funds has been frozen. All the products purchased by customers have been shipped and received...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors