Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how do I contact eBay for a problem with a seller. No phone number, no chat, what's up with that?

I cannot find a way to contact eBay for a issue with a product that was bogus I purchased. The seller will not send a return label, I cannot find a way to contact eBay (even in the return process, it's just a big loop back to the return with no way t...

USPS Media Mail not available to me

I tried listing a roleplaying game book in Toys & Hobbies > Games > Role Playing Games > Fantasy and USPS Media Mail was not an available shipping option. However, I found two other roleplaying game books for sale in the same category that are shippi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finding an old account

I am trying to change my email address on an active account. The email address I enter says that address is already in use. I have 2 active accounts and neither uses the email address I am trying to use, but, apparently i've used it in the past. How ...

Had a no return item in perfect condition, accurate description. The buyers said not as described.

Had a no return item in perfect condition, accurate description. The buyers said not as described.I tried numerous times to have her tell me what was wrong with the item or the decription, she never responded. Ebay sent her a return label ( I didn't ...

Refunding seller for item delivered broken

A buyer with good feedback received an item I sold that was very badly damaged in shipping . They would like a full refund. How does this work? I shipped through eBay priority mail. It was insured.

Black Friday through Christmas holiday sales

How are everyone's sales going for Black Friday? We just opened a second eBay store selling name brand clothing at discounted prices (Sellers since 2006 of vintage books, etc.). This our first holiday season selling clothing and would like input from...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors