Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

return addresses

Even though i changed my return address on the site, when I print out my shippiong labels they still have my old address on them. How do I fix this?

Lack of Seller Support from Ebay Need Help with a Dispute

A buyer submitted a claim stating the items purchased were not as described. This is inaccurate. Yet I received a notice from eBay stating the case was decided in the Buyer's favor. When I go to appeal this with eBay it says the decision can not be a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay egift

Ebay egift on my phone bill account with Verizon for 100 each has been done 3 times in one day.

App ist für mich nicht mehr nutzbar

Seit Heute kann ich meine eBay App nicht mehr nutzen, weil mein iPhone SE nicht auf die geforderte iOS Version aktualisiert. Bleibt mir für eBay jetzt nur noch die Browserversion oder gibt es einen Trick?Das ist nicht komfortabel und schränkt meine K...

out of ebay policy bids

has anyone had way over the top winning bids that buyer wants to pay out of ebay policy and is there any where that these are listed ... have had messages from the buyer, wants to discuss item ... and told him i only go thru ebay ... seems like its a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recieved fake product

Bought a 3 oz tube of lavender sage Lume. It was sent in a bubble pouch. When I opened it, it was smashed and squirted out. Upon further inspection I realized the seal was on it but loose. The product is definitely fake. Lume is thick, white, sticky ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors