Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New account suspended for no apparent reason

I signed up for a new ebay account a few days ago. I listed two items. A few minutes later I got an email saying that my account is permanently suspended. Something about me being a "risk" to the ebay community. This is almost certainly a mistake, as...

Temporary buying restriction for brand new account?

I created my account a few days ago and began looking at different items. Today I found one the I wanted to make a offer on. When I tried to put an amount I received this message "Attention BuyerYou’ve reached a temporary buying restriction.You can o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto relisting

How to I stop the auto relist? I’ve decided to donate some items but it keeps getting relisted.

Feedback for Sellers

I wanted to leave Feedback for a Seller whom I purchased quite a few Pre-Order comic books after they finally arrived in the mail, but was unable to find a way to post any Feedback - why? Was it because the Pre-Orders were made MORE than 60 days in a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Costs discrepancy

Yesterday I sold a souvenir theater program that fit into a 9"x 12" envelope and weighed 3 oz. When calculating the shipping, I chose "large envelope" from the drop down menu and entered the dimensions and weight. From the list of shipping options pr...

Appealing a no refund return.

The form to appeal a denial of refund won't work. I fill out the category, I sent the item, then it asks for the details, I give the tracking # which shows that the seller received the return and then there is a place for a PDF, which I don't have. T...

Seller Fees???

I sold a $300 item on ebay and was charged $36.00 for using ebay when it says no charge for selling 249 items a month. What is going on? Do we need to start adding these fees to our selling prices? 10% or more in fees to the millions of sellers on eb...

Resolved! Multiple Bids Only One Bidder?

Hello i've recently begun listing some collectibles and i just checked yesterday and one of my listings had 9 bids however i went from being quite excited to worrying a little to be honest when i saw that there is a single bidder who made these very ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY WON'T ALLOW ME TO PAY 'ON THIS SERV ER.'

And that goes for both Safari and Chrome. I finally bought the very last item I will buy from eBay by going directly to the seller and giving him my credit card info. I will never buy on eBay again. Imagine: I'm a buyer trying to PURCHASE an item and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors