Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shockmasters

I purchased a air compressor for my range rover. I had the mecanic install it and he says that it does notbuild the correct psi. I took out the protection plan. What can ebay do to help or insurance?

Unable to filter for a vendor's "sold" items

Thanks for reading. For months I have been able to use the filter option to search a vendor's "sold" items. For the last three days when I go to "filter" I only get a cycling/loading circle. I have tried logging out and even reinstalling the Ebay app...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pdf receipt

Apo gives both option to print a receipt purchase. I tried url and it reverts to App.This used to be easy. They fix the nose and then the mouth doesn't work. MADDENING. ALL IA updated on my phone. It's not my phone. I m on samsung using Chrome browse...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to filter for sold items

Thanks for reading. For months I have been able to use the filter option to search a vendor's "sold" items. For the last three days when I go to "filter" I only get a cycling/loading circle. I have tried logging out and even reinstalling the Ebay app...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback "Submit" button missing

Ebay has been sending notices to give feedback on items that haven't arrived, but the "Submit" button is missing for feedback I do try to send, when items do arrive..

Most Marked as Helpful Authors