Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Now we get to enjoy being double taxed

You do realize that since you are paying 10.7% (me)that here is a breakdown of the fee:Sold used item $150S&H Large USPS 24.95 Total $174.95tax 14.57total $190.52Fees on 190.52 20.39FVF .30SO the customer pays a tax, and then incorporated in the FEEs...

Listing issue

Hi,I am trying to sell my baseball card on eBay /Starting price auction for $7,500 I keep getting listing errors looks like something is missing.Please fix any issues and try again /Then below it says Immediate payment All the boxes are checked off i...

Saved Seearches

Anybody else lose their saved searches? When I try to save a search it says it's too full but when I try to open the saved searches, it says I have none???

1099 tax form

Does Ebay send a seller an actual paper 1099 for sales via USPS mail? Or do you have to find it on their site and print it out yourself? I've heard both, so if anyone can answer that, or post a link to find it I would appreciate it. Thanks

How to get paid for item

How do you get paid if ebay doesn't work with your bank? Do they really want me to set up an account to get paid 27 dollars.

shipping Scam

From The Powhatan Nation To Whom this may Concern: Thanks for running a Scam here on me and you lied to me because I did not Receive my Package at that address and that was a Lie with your Lieing Shipper so I am going to air this Issue now on Twitter...

Ebay complaint

Ebay, you have gone way down hill. Every time I search for something, thousands of nonrelevant items come up. And I get a bunch of email notifications everyday for things I have absolutely no interest in.

Black Americana

I have a chalkware piece. It is of a little black girl on the moon. Ebay kicked it off saying it was offensive. I do not understand. Help!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors