Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Notification of shipped

I couldn't find the correct place to make a comment so I'm doing here. Ebay should not send a shipped notification until the item/s have actually been shipped! Ebay sends out a notification that the item/s have been shipped when in actuality the ship...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Account Deleted, Need Advice on Refund

Hello, I am in a bit of a pickle. I recently bought a rather expensive item on the platform. The seller did not update the shipping information, and a few days later, the seller's account was closed. I have heard that only Ebay themselves can close a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Corrupt seller using loophole to block return refund?

Here's my situation:I purchased an item (car part) from eBay seller @everythingaut35 that turned out to be defective. Seller didn't reply to my complaint message, so I filed a case with eBay. Seller doesn't respond to eBay, so eBay finds in my favor ...

Listing an item

I haven't listed anything for quite awhile. Is it just me or did Ebay make it really frustrating to list something?Grrrrrrr

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer disputed a charge, now wants to buy from me again

Hi everyone,I've been selling off an on with eBay for about 15 years and this is a first for me. I sold an item and shipped it to Australia where the buyer lives. The buyer purchased on March 31st, I shipped April 1 and the buyer filed a dispute on A...

my item never arrived.

hello, in the mail it appears delivered but I never have it, I'm still waiting for my merchandise, or my money.They can't steal anything from me.

Problem with listings on Google

Hi, I'm new to selling. I have heard over and over, make your listing on a white background, in a square format so they will show up on Google too. I have, and they're not. Not one. Any ideas why? My listings on Ebay are doing relatively well for bei...

Shipping label

I’ve sold, packaged and shipped my item with a hand written label. How do I mark it as shipped without paying for an eBay label or QR code?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial International damage to package

Hi all - could you help? I have a package that only a couple pieces were damaged in shipment. The buyer now wants the entire package refunded. Where do I file a claim for the package?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors