Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Banned off ebay

I am so confused.I have started up an ebay account to se some items and within hours it’s been suspended?? i’ve then chatted to an online ebay helper and they say it’s a permanent ban for posing a threat when i’ve literally done nothing wrong at all?...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is TERRIBLE for sellers

I have been selling Roblox gift cards on here for awhile. All emailed digitally. I have had MULTIPLE customers scamming me for my money. I would never betray any of my customers. They’re disputes are reportedly saying they never received it when in f...

Resolved! Authentication for shoes

Can anybody tell me why my shoes are not getting authenticated? I have bought two pair of Yeezy 350's From two different sellers have to green blue checkmark for authentication what does shoes get sent straight to me when I’ll be in democraticfrom tw...

Leaving Feedback

Was ready to leave excellent feedback on recent purchase. Attempted on my iPhone 13 with current OS.The challenge box was received to click on all cars in the box. There were no images.Glitch for cell phone or eBay? Did feedback later on my Mac, no p...

Verification code

After a few years break, I would like to begin selling again. With the change in payments and collections, account must be reset. I have filled out all data, started over and redone a dozen times, at Ebays suggestion. I do not receive the "verificati...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Victoria secret bombshell perfume

I bought 2 Victoria secret bombshell intense perfumes. They were sealed in plastic and looked new. A couple hours ago I opened one and sprayed it all over myself and I realized that it doesn't smell anything like Victoria secret bombshell intense. I ...

Watch List

They (eBay) keep putting items in my watch list...and back in my watch list...that I didn't select or put there, or that I deleted...how can I get them to STOP this practice...? I've contacted them in every way I know...which isn't many...to no avail...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors