Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

email forwarding

I received a request to text a "buyer" to his personal phone. This looks like a scam to me and would like to forward this email to eBay's fraud line at spoof@ebay.com and can't find an option to forward an email. How do I do this?

kswoodsman

this seller is playing games with my life. He needs to be off ebay and stop lying to people and holding them up with no answers but he has my money . this seller SUCKS

scrolling

As of yesterday. My scrolling button will not work to go down to read individual item descriptions for sale, but the scroll button appears for searches and other areas of ebay. Do you know why?

getting help

does ebay have a phone number you can call for a problem or has the human touch been phased out?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charges not correct for buyer or shipper

Anyone experiencing shipping charges problems and how did you resolve? My last "fiasco" happened this morning. Buyer selected first class shipping for a large envelope weighing 8 ounces (*with stiffener--could not bend envelope). First class rate for...

scrolling button

As of yesterday. My scrolling button will not work to go down to read individual item descriptions for sale, but the scroll button appears for searches and other areas of ebay. Do you know why?

International scam?

I placed one order for multiple items from Thailand. It was shipped DHL and the seller used my name with someone else's address to another state. It now shows as delivered although not to me. I tracked down the recipient and was told to send money if...

OWER SAYS NO REFUND…..NO WHAT

I am elderly with sever diabetic eye problems where I can’t see anything fine print. I’m on SSI, and I saved months to buy a small personal freezer. I pushed eBay’s button low income + delivery. I finally found one. $115.00. GREAT…… WRONG…… It did’t ...

Report format change?

Did ebay change their report format? Before I was able to view how many views and watchers there were on a for sale item, can't find that report. Any suggestions?

new to e bay

Hi all i am new to e bay and listed an item a toy car set. Then went to list a toy car kit and got told my account has been suspended any one help

Problems with listing an item

I'm trying to list an item to sell, but the site keeps running me in circles! after a few pages it wants me to log in even though I am already. When I log it it starts me all over! I've listed before and never had this problem. Any advice?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors