Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing Price Issues

I am trying to add a price to my listing. I set a price. Then when I go to review my listing, the price changes to the median price of the object without my knowledge. Have I clicked something that is making it do this? I have refreshed multiple time...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offer

I will be successfully bought an item after making an offer. The seller has others of the same item, so I'd like to try to buy a second one by again making an offer, but the Ebay website (at least on an Android phone) doesn't allow this. This seems l...

Missing package

Hello community, I usually do most of my online shopping on Amazon, but occasionally I find things on eBay that I like better or the same item may be cheaper here. I recently ordered a dart board on eBay and the day that it showed delivered, it was n...

Resolved! Item delivered but buyer claimed didn’t received

Recently I sold a pants and made a shipment next day. The shipping label I also purchased on ebay like I always does. According on usps tracking the packages was delivered on March 12th. Today the customer claimed the item didn’t received, of course ...

Missing shipping information

my item sold there’s nowhere for me to put any shipping information. It just tells me to arrange pick up. We can’t arrange pick up because the person lives one state away. I’m wondering if I made the ad incorrect and only put Pick Up instead of maili...

Invalid address

I haven't sold an item for a while but when I tried to do so tonight, Ebay asked to verify my account and says my address is "invalid." The AI assistant is worthless. Any suggestions? I've been a member for 20 years and lived at my current location f...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking and not returning my Messages

I have bought a really nice ring from a seller here on ebay. I did not know this seller was from a different country. If I would have known this I would have ordered from an American seller due to complications of mail. It shows on my end I paid and ...

Resolved! Canceled return

I mistakenly canceled a return that I needed to make. Now I can’t seem to restart the return. Help! Is there anything I can do to get this return on track again?

Sales tax table for all 50 states

Where can I find a table to use in my listings of the sales tax rate in all 50 states? You would think eBay would provide one but I guess they don't want to be responsible for errors or omissions. PattonDave

Most Marked as Helpful Authors