Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nectar Points - Unable to collect

I have meant to link my E-Bay and Nectar A/c for some time. Tried to so so, by looking at Nectar on E-Bay.But I have the following message. "We're sorry",You cannot collect Nectar points on eBay purchases because your eBay account is currently suspen...

Seller Search

Hi all,Is there any way to search for seller info based on their user I.D.? Thanks!Ron

Buyer won't return boots shipped stating Bay said they would get a refund and to just keep the boots

I shipped item #384771363894 Woman's Cowboy Boot 1901 IE Size 7 Burnt Orange Highly embroidered. They paid April 8th. We promptly shipped. After receiving item, they contacted and said their foot slipped around, that it was the wrong size. They wante...

Possible scammer

Is there a way to report a seller? I ordered an item, an unusual item, and a day later the seller, we'll call him ABC, wrote that the item was damaged and that he'd refunded my money. The next day I ordered from XYZ, same item - and they said they ha...

Force seller to reimburse return shipping fees

I've had my first experience with a dishonest ebay seller. I have never had to return anything purchased from ebay before and didn't know the procedure. At the same time this happened my close friend passed away, so I was distracted. I've always been...

Resolved! RESPUESTA DE ESTA COMPRA

Se hizo una compra carsteering ha enviado una pregunta sobre el artículo nº 154999494287, que finaliza el 18-jun-22 02:43:42 PDT: For Porsche 911 1975 1976 1977 Bosch Alternator CSW requiero mandar las fotos solicitadas pero no se a que correo

Description HTML collapsed

Hello,I have a custom HTML template that is used on all my listings. It was formatted correctly so that it was easy to edit when viewing as HTML code with separated lines of code. Only recently when I view the HTML it has been reformatted into a sing...

Shipping cost inaccurate

The last couple of things I have shipped I had issues with shipping cost. When buyers paid for items it calculated the shipping cost at $7.28, but when I went to purchase label it cost $8.22. I checked weight and measurements and they were right. Any...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax refund

I purchased an item with tax and I need the tax refunded how do I do that? I have a tax exempt certificate but did not register it before making my purchase.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors