Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback malfunctions.

Received a five lot package and the feedback section will not allow me to forward the feedback for one of the items. It said I already left feedback, (Which I have not), and if I had why would it still be in my "Leave Feedback" section if I had? Cann...

Invalid buyer address

Hello, a buyer was previously listed in Pakistan and once I told her I did not shop outside the US, she changed her address to one in Virginia, but appears to be invalid as there is no street name. She has 11 transaction but no feedback and I am not ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase History

I need to look up a purchase I made when I first started on Ebay, but the Purchase History only goes back three (3) years. How can I go further back like all purchases?

Warranty questions

So how do I go about an item I have purchased with a 2 year warranty on it and now the seller is acting dumb about it? Thanks, L

HELP! trouble answers messages from viewers

I have tried to answer questions regarding my listing, but the stupid ebay link says the question is over 90 days old!!! Ridiculous! And if I go to my message page and try to reply, after typing in my reply, the send message button stays grey. grrrrr...

Callaway Golf Fairway Wood Real or Fake????

Are there any Callaway golfers out there? I have a Big Bertha 5-wood. I believe this model is from 2007. I can't find one exactly on ebay and want an opinion if you believe this is fake or real. Asking because I don't the red/white stripping on the s...

DSC08291.JPG

Shipping fees

I'm brand new to selling. My item was listed with a $9.25 fee for shipping and I planned to put it in a USPS flat fee envelope. Once the item sold I see that the seller was actually charged $16.10 for shipping. Yikes! I didn't want that. What happene...

Resolved! Selling on ebay.es

I live in Spain but am not Spanish. To sell items Ebay requires my identification and it asks for Spanish DNI which I do not have as I am not Spanish. Foreign residents in Spain use an NIE number which your system does not accept. What am I supposed ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized Purchase

I can not get eBay to help me. I received an Estimate for purchase from eBay Trader LLP.......for over $300 for a TV. eBay keeps redirecting me to areas that do not apply. Help jp

Customer Service, return shipping reimbursement

I have been an Ebay customer for 19 years. In April 2022 I purchased 6 items from 1 seller, when they arrived 3 of the 6 were not as described. I shipped the 3 items back that were wrong, (with a tracking number). eBay reimbursed me for the purchase ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors