Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel Sale

I sold an item which I’m thinking of cancelling. The item sold for $7,000. I have not received the money as it sold yesterday. If I cancel this item will I be penalized or charged any money.

My Stolen Item Is On Ebay

I found an item that was stolen from my store listed on ebay. It is a unique item that I can prove is the one that was mine. Would it be possible for me to win the auction, pay for the item, then get refunded once the item is recovered? I did make a ...

Is this buyer trying to scam me or not?

I got this message from a potential buyer who attached a jpeg that contained the picture of an email address. I have no intention to go outside of Ebay and I just ignored the buyer. But just want to see if others think the same. "Good, I will pay $xx...

Resolved! Scammed in the business and industrial category

I recently tried to buy a PlayStation 5 and did not realize it was listed in the business and industrial category. After I paid the item was removed from eBay, the seller deleted their account, I was given a tracking number for a package that did not...

I am confused can some one help

I have a message from a seller asking me to confirm my mailing address information. I have been with ebay for years this is this something new?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Fraud

Hi, In January I bought a computer from Best Buy through eBay. As soon as I hit the purchase button I realized I had the wrong address for where it was to be sent. I immediately cancelled the order. The computer was sent anyway and I returned it. I h...

on my purchaces

I hav 2 item that say closed an I've already payed for them. n bcuz it say closed on t j.g em it prevents me to make offers or purchace plz help. I'm not ab or ev2 do anything. I an already payed for all I'm itemz if u see on my purchaces n orders ty...

Cancel an order out of retaliation

On 6-2-2022 I wondered why my comics weren't delivered yet? I was given the option to show negative feedback and did so on 4 items. The seller cancels my order and then when I ask why they did that, they said "we had to cancel them because otherwise ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors