Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! new listing page

I sell mostly books and I cannot find where to post the ISBN number on the listing page. There is a place that says ISBN but there is NO place to put the number in. What am I missing?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake Buyers

Why are there so many fake buyers on eBay. All I’ve gotten so far are offers to buy from 4 different FAKE buyers.

Auction winner won’t respond

I just sold a $1000 dollar item through auction, the winner was the only bidder and waited until last 2 minutes to bed for it therefore winning. Now I’ve messaged , and sent an invoice and no response. Are they required to honor their bid and purchas...

Contacting a bidder

I’d like to contact a bidder about something before I accept offer. I went to advanced search but (by bidder) is not an option. How do I find that or other suggestion for contacting him.Thank you.JG

Stolen i phone 11

I won a iPhone 11 in auction.. my mistake because when I tried to activate it the phone was reported stolen.. what do I do?

Resolved! Seller Shipping time limit

do sellers have a time limit within which they should ship an item? if so what is that time period exactly? thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors