Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't Relist Items...

Lately I can't seem to relist anything. I hit "relist" or "sell similar" on a sold listing, ad it asks me to sign in again. I do, then it goes through the same loop. This is only on one of my accounts, but business account works fine. Is it just me, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have been put on permanent suspension

I have a disability and I wanted to sell on eBay I was so excited I got confused and didn't understand a lot of it I have dyslexia and I can't read that great but I wanted to be like everybody else and I have items to sell but due to my disability of...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The seller cancelled my order because my shipping information, and blocked me from buying them

The seller said because my Account phone number is in Texas, I want to ship to Oregon where my transport company is. And the phone number with the shipping address is the head office area code in Cali.I know if you dig into the information it is a lo...

Returned Item

I bought a camera that was listed as "No returns". The camera was defective upon arrival and I opened a case on Ebay. I received a refund for the camera. Was I also supposed to be reimbursed for the return postage? I emailed the seller a copy of the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Orders being canceled by seller

Hello I recently purchased like 10 pairs of crocs and the seller cancelled 4 of my orders so far and the reason stating is “the buyer requested to cancel” but I didn’t. Is this common?

Item developed a fault

I bought a resin printer earlier this year which has developed a fault within 3 months and no longer works. The seller says I have to contact the manufacturer, the manufacturer doesn’t understand what I am saying. Where do I go from here:

Paying Final fees on taxes

Just chiming in as I know Ebay could care less about the seller but I am so disgusted that I have to pay Final Fees on taxes collected because my Buyer has a state tax. There is no good reason for this and just compounds the already high price of doi...

Bidding Question

I placed a bid on an item I was interested in. Went back to check on my bid and found that the item had disappeared from ebay. I got an error stating that the page didn't exist. Can someone tell me what is going on? I though that once a bid was made ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Remove PayPal from My Account?

Customer service is just as much help as always......not. I've been selling for 14 years now and I know they stopped using PayPal a while ago, but for whatever reason my PayPal account is still attached to my account. When I go to pay for stamps, the...

payment dispute

A customer filed a payment dispute with her bank about an item I sold her because "did not recognize the transaction". The bank agreed and is refunding her money. Although I'm completely protected by seller protection, I'm totally baffled at this out...

Resolved! Moving out of State

Hello Fellow Sellers, I am down to a week before our big move from Nebraska to Texas. It is a 2 part move the first in June, 2nd in July. The perfect world would be to put my store on hold until August so I can pack it up and set back up without stre...

Hi!

I've had anYouTube accountFor a few yearsFor music I'm watching An earlier episode With youAnd AndrewAt LancasterGoodwill He is hilarious!You guys fitMy dark drySense of humor! Does AndrewHave aBrother?Uncle?Friend? Who is single? I'm moreThan willin...

Resolved! Sellers items Sellers store

Hello I frequently see listings that say sellers other items Visit sellers storei’m curious to know what the difference is Can some items listed on one and not the other

Most Marked as Helpful Authors