Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund confusion

I bought a pair of Crocs described as Navy Blue, they were black, I returned them and got a refund.I then bought another pair from a different seller.I did not receive those and now both orders are marked as refunded.I need to speak to an ebay person...

Account suspension

I recently sold an item. The sale went through and I tried to list another item. At this point I was informed that my account was closed or suspended and no further access allowed. Everything that I know of is above board.

returns

how do I return an item that says it isn't in my purchase history? i have contacted the seller and they sent a printing label that will not print and doesn't seem to exist in the system anymore? Ebay is impossible to contact about this...any help wou...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item shipped to wrong address

Hi, a seller sold me a laptop (with taxes it was near $1500) but it was delivered to the wrong address, as in I checked my shipping address (which was correct) and it was delivered to another state. Ebay won't process my request because the tracking ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ACCOUNT SHARING

Is there a way to transfer my account into my parents name since they are the ones running my ebay account?

Resolved! Ebay refusing to allow return of stolen property

I bought an iPod Touch (pic below). I didn't notice when buying it, but upon receiving it the lock screen clearly says "Property of Atria Senior Living". It was completely locked down, not resettable in any way. I contact the seller and he told me to...

s-l1600 erictetz_0-1654202046286.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to phone eBay

What is the phone number for eBay so I can talk to a live person?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment cancellation

Need to cancel this and get my refund. Seller doesn’t accept Apple Pay. Seller ONLY takes Pay PAL. I have tried to contact eBay and no results. Seller stated they would get back to me and I have yet to be contacted. I’ll be giving both eBay and selle...

eldej_6058_0-1654202486879.png

Why can't I see my orders

I recently purchased a few pair of crocs last night but when I go to look at my order I only see one item how can I find the rest

Most Marked as Helpful Authors