Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyers Outside Communication

Hi!I’m new at selling on the platform and have read all rules and regulations. Why is it that every time I auction off my item, with clear descriptions of the item, I get a message after accepting the winning bidder. If they’re able to message me via...

No shipping details

Hello Ebay Community I am having a problem here. I paid for my item this past Sunday, June 19, 2022 and there are no shipping details it's been two days 3 days with today. I go to purchases and the only thing I see is that the item is already paid. T...

Please Help with an Issue with a Seller

I bought an item (buy it now) and paid immediately. I then got this message: Your previous message Hello I'm the guy with the (ITEM). I got a problem. Basically I didn't figure the right cost for the shipping. I thought 200.00 would cover it.You paid...

Extremely Slow Sales

Hi, I’m wondering if others are experiencing an extremely slow sales volume? I’m assuming it’s due to the economy and inflation of everything else but just checking in to see how others are faring with sales at this time? I’m curious too, how it seem...

Ebay envelope difficulties

I auction stamps on EBAY and I'm sure everyone knows they fit the size and weight requirements of the envelope. But when I sell stamps for under $20 half the time I cannot select a label for the envelope, it defaults to either Media Mail or lst class...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restricted.

I just signed up to sell and after posting my first item they indefinitely restricted my account but won't tell me why.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deleting my account

I rejoined ebay and through their own admitted errors they restricted my account. I want to delete my account, I sign in to delete it and they say I can't because it's restricted.I don't owe them a penny.Tried chatting online, he wants my username,I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors