Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sign of a buyer's scam

Hello. New seller here. I've spent the past week trying to sell off two vinyls and Im starting to get suspicious regarding the the buyers I'm trying to sell said vinyls to. Not only did the buyers gave me their email addresses to continue with the tr...

Hi

I don't know what happenedMy store is restrictedPayment restrictions, when will my money be returned to me?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

AJ or Act Makers Mark

Hello, has anyone seen this makers mark before? I'm trying to identify the maker of this 10kt Gold and Old Mine Cut Diamond Ring and I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated!  

Screenshot_20220731-064241_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20220731-064256_eBay.jpg

wrong item received

I purchased a Brake bleeder kit from a seller. They sent trimmer strings! They Now want to refund me 50% of sale and keep strings, I have no use for the trimmer string! The seller still has the item listed but has DOUBLED the selling price, E-Bay wan...

trimmer.jpg Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 08-28-38 1.75L Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder Kit Car Air Extractor Pump Oil-Bleeding Tool eBay.png

Suspicious refunds

I ordered an item and after seversl days I received a notice it was shipped and a tracking number.A few days later I received a notice that I received a partial refund, but it did not say why. I was hesitant to contact the seller in case it was a set...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto parts

I got a driveline on here in February and it broke two weeks later I have been trying to warranty it he had me send him pictures and giving me the run around now I don’t know what to do he won’t answer my messages and it has a 5 year warranty and it ...

Hallo

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,Der vom ebay Security Center erkannte Drittanbieter-Login wurde von uns selbst ausgeläst, daher existiert kein Sicherheitsrisiko. Wir werden in Zukunft darauf achten um einer weiteren Sperrung vorzubeugen. Bitte entferne...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors