Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I get my monthly auction numbers raised to a level that works with what I sell, I limit out

Im stuck at 300 but I pay for a basic store, I would upgrade that to the next level except It would be a waste since I can not post 1000 BIN with only a 300 limit, I can't even post 300 BIN without using up my auction limit. So my auction sales die m...

invoice

How do i invoice someone for a service that was preformed and is not an Ebay item

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase History Report

Is there not a way to download purchase history that actually has helpful info? eBay "reporting" is a joke. There are no order numbers or customer info?? Am I missing something? How do you keep books with their "non-reporting" system??

Changing location

Hi everyone guys,can I kindly ask how I can change my location on my ebay account?Can’t find it.thanks a lot ! 

11A4E4D0-FFCF-4ABF-A692-226D33DF0876.png

New listing tool

I just tried the new listing tool; and, I DO NOT LIKE IT! I would like to go back to the Classic. The note in the blurb to try the listing said I could always go back. How do I do that?

how to report an abusive buyer

I have received 17 messages in one day that include profanity and insulting language from a very erratic individual that does not appear normal in any way. what can be done.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors