Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint proceedures

After issuing a complaint & receiving a response only to inform that the complaint has been fully re-solved. Are there any possible methods available which allow to discover in what way the complaint had been fully re-solved?Thankyou. Brian

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Checked out as a guest...

I checked out as a guest because I didn't feel like resetting my password. Seller emails me that they can't ship something until later. I click the blue 'Reply' link, sign in, and now my items aren't showing up. This is very frustrating, as there is ...

order to purchase

I tried to order an item at buy now price by checking in as guest, giving name, address, card info, and clicked to complete purchase. I then got a page saying site unavailable. I tried to contact seller and ebay but all I get is surveys and nothing o...

Return Item No ebay purchase history

I received the confirmation of the purchase as follows:From: eBay - triplesemstore <298007c3000036726b61@members.ebay.com>Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 10:09 AMTo: mjmestayer@sbcglobal.netSubject: Your order from Triple Sem Inc is shipping But there is ...

Shipping lithium Ion Batteries

So I just got a notification that you can no longer ship anything that contains lithium ion batteries such as phones, cameras, tablets etc. through usps that goes in the air(priority mail) so my question is where do you guys ship through for somethin...

Return request

Hello, I sold a pair of shoes on the 7/28 when shoes were delivered customer comment and made a review totally satisfied. So today I get a notification that they want a refund because they say they don’t fit and says they think they are sized wrong. ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund for International Item Returned Unclaimed

Does the seller have to eat the International Shipping cost when an item is Unclaimed and sent back? Buyer filed a item not received claim. Item was in customs and there was some issue with the name. Shipping label purchased on ebay. Item was sent ba...

Resolved! Sending an offer to a buyer

If I have an item listed with Me (Seller) paying shipping, and I send an offer to a Buyer who has asked me to come off of the price some, will my offer allow me to still pay shipping?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

HOBBYWING

Has anyone else had trouble with HOBBYWING sending a different item then you originally ordered? They are telling me the send different things instead of the one pictured??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors