Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pause one item only

Is it possible to pause just one item for a few days?Dining table and chairs is for sale due to a house move. There's a slight possibility this could fall through in which case we cannot sell the item, yet anyway. I have a potential "buy it now" buye...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking- Out for Delivery?

I sold an item & shipped it with no delays to its destination until the final day. The tracking info. states the item was out for delivery & now for the past 2 days the tracking says it is awaiting the Delivery Scan. This seems fishy to me. Has anyon...

Offers

I made an offer on an item, and the seller counter offered. I counter offered that , and it was declined by the seller. Is there anyway I can now accept the seller's original counteroffer.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

You have no upcoming payouts.?

I've had my payout option pay out every day since eBay switched to their new payment service and it only says "You have no upcoming payouts." even though I've changed it from daily payouts to every Tuesday to try do an on demand payout. Request payou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't access funds

When I log in it says this. I click on update account details and enter my back account and it then says "we couldn't verify this bank account". Well it's the only bank account I have and I have entered the details correctly. Can get to ask an eBay a...

Screenshot_20220813-100929_Samsung Internet.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors