Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REFUND WANTED

I hope to get some additional help from the eBay Community. I purchased a pendant/chain that was suppose to be stamped 14k. I emailed the Seller asking if both pieces were stamped 14k and they replied they were. I paid $ 385 for this item. When I rec...

I retracted a bid, but it still says that I won the auction

Recently I got caught up in bid more than I should have in an auction. I immediately knew so and I went in and I retracted the bid. I went through several pages and it said congratulations since your bid was placed and within the last hour it can be ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Domestic Claims

Has anyone had a procedure issue getting refunded on a USPS Claim? My shipment was from Maryland to Minnesota.The shipment weighed 4lbs (Contained 500 pennies) and was sent via "Small Flat Rate Box." The order was received damaged with contents missi...

INCORRECT PICTURE

I POSTED A BLUE OX PATRIOT FOR SALE AND REALIZED THE PHOTO HAD 2 INCORRECT ITEMS IN IT. I HAVE RECEIVED A BID AND WANT BIDDER TO KNOW THOSE ITEMS ARE NOT NCLUDED. I REVISED THE LISTING WITH CORRECT PICTURES AND EXPLANATION. IS THAT ENOUGH?

Refund for buyer

The buyer shipped item to return. She paid for label. How do I reimburse her for that shipping cost????

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors