Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

account restriction

Hi, I keep getting this message on my account and i do not own an outstanding fees to eBay but my account keeps on getting triggered and put on hold. What can i do to have this fixed?You have an outstanding amount owed for eBay fees. Because you owe ...

False Advertising

Hello I went to buy an item and a ebay ad popped up saying if I downloaded the ebay app to my phone I would get $10 off my next purchase. Well I did that but I didn't get the $10 dollars off!!!Not happy about that at all. This was an "Ebay" ad or pro...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

can't reach a live person

How in the heck do you get to talk to a human at Ebay??? Every time I call I get a machine voice that directs me to a useless eBay contact us site.

Cancel two purchases

I need two purchases canceled due to price gouging reached out to the seller and they refuse to cancel   

57216A0A-295C-4568-8695-386127C0D121.png 6D74C528-DFFF-4191-B394-C6F9AE08FE2B.png

Car Cover Destroyed my Car

So.. I bought a car cover from a big seller on here with 170k items sold. This was around 2021. Part of the bottom ripped when I installed it and I contacted the seller, no response, a year later I had to take the cover off and my car is DESTROYED. I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why did I get a message about a drug listing removed and I don't sell any drugs only jewelry

Hello ------We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Prescription and over-the-counter drugs policy. Prescription drugs, or drugs containing prescription-strength medication, are not allowed.I don't sale any kind of drugs only jewel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors