Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with unresponsive seller

I had the winning (and only) bid on an item Wednesday (it’s Saturday now). I paid immediately. It’s been 3 days and the item has not shipped. The seller is unresponsive. When I made the purchase it looked like the seller had no rating and no previous...

misadvertisement

I bought a 3 piece bistro set that my husband assembled before I arrived home from work. When I saw the bistro set (already assembled) I realized it wasn't the brand (Pioneer Woman) that was advertised. This was a gift for our daughter, we quickly dr...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return request after two months

I have a question. If I sold an item more than 70 days ago and now the buyer wants to return it. do i have to accept the return? or can i declinethank you in advance have a wonderful weekend Victor

Account lickout

My eBay account has been locked out since April 2022, I can’t get back in, states somebody else is using my account I am running out of patience nothing I have done gets me back in . I have called, emailed facebooked even wrote a letter but am still ...

Personal information

I placed a bid on a motorcycle, the next thing I get a call and email from the person selling the item. How does this happen?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping questions

Hi there, community...i have the ultimate noob question...everything i ship, i like to have a tracking number for it. Does Ebay have tracking as a seller option?

Fake ebay representative

I googled the customer service number for ebay and came across the phone number (888) 305-4879. I called the number and briefly provided the representative with an explanation and reason for my call. I am having problems viewing the past 5 years of m...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors