Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refunding buyer

I need a refund. I refund a buyer thinking I wouldn't get charged because I didn't ship the item. Now my available funds is negative. Please give me a refund of the item and of the label. I'm getting charged for nothing.

Missing parcel

Does anyone know if you can claim for a missing parcel? I sold an item that had to be sent to authentication before the buyer and it has never arrived. Buyer only puchased 1st class to it can’t be tracked and so parcel is now missing.thank you in adv...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account restoration

Halo, I was unable to pay for two of my orders or EBAY and they were councelled.Now my account is suspended, how can I be helped!??

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it legal??

Is it legal to collect money for items that are not available yet? Folks that pre-sell merchandise in essence collect funds to buy product and the customer has to wait until the merchant receives the item, which can be months. I thought it was illega...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Commercial invoice for private seller?

Hi there, I am selling a book from Germany to the U.S. and I'm wondering if I need to include a commercial invoice? I am a private seller and this is the first time I sell something on ebay. I printed out the invoice generated by ebay for the item so...

fehlende Rechnung und Zollpapiere

Ich soll an meine Rücksendung die Rechnung und Zollpapiere anbringen, ich finde die Dokumente jedoch nicht in meinem Posteingang, bei der Sendung war auch nichts dabei, den Verkäufer habe ich schon angeschreiben, lt ihm habe ich alles bekommen

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! request for feedback revision

My buyer has agreed to leave positive feedback after his negative feedback because i fixed the situation and he ended up very satisfied. however i guess i can only do that within 30 days and its been like 32. so how can I get an exception to that rul...

Never got order

My order was shipped to some address and marked deliver.. there was a picture not even close to what my mail box looked like .. FedEx even stated yes driver deliverd to wrong address and return 3 days later and gone.. no where near my house .. I open...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors