Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ripped off

Never recieved a mini feidge paid 140.39$ Kelbyamy was the ripoff party i need to xancel my account

Cancel bidding.

Hi so I currently have a bidding that I can no longer afford. Im going thru some difficulties in which im having Trouble with finances. Can you guys help mecancel the bidding. I spoke to the original owner of the post and item and he told me to conta...

Item Never Shipped

I ordered an item and due to covid restrictions the item was heavily delayed and now is outside of the protection of ebay. The seller has tons of reviews but has stopped responding after an ebay rep told me to ask for a refund from them outside of th...

Warranty NOT honored by Ebay seller

What do you do when a seller offers a 5 year warranty and the product doesn't even last 5 months. The seller is sent 4 messages through Ebay and he/she ignores them. Ebay doesn't appear to care about this situation. I sent messages to Ebay and no res...

Having a problem with a return

I made a produce of a 48v motor kit. The kit hasn't worked from day one. I've asked for help of over two weeks from the seller.. the seller told me to buy another product (which is in email) that the product I got wouldn't work. Now they aren't issui...

eBay removed posting

Vintage police badges there thousands of them on eBay but my was removed don’t why? My are retired badges there real one on eBay!

Call back

Please can someone tell me how to speak to eBay or to get a call back 

Uploading Photos

I am having trouble with up loading photos to the Listing Page. In the past, I had no problems uploading directly from my phone. Now I have to go to Preview and the photos show there. In order to crop the photos, I have to List and then go back to Re...

bidder on a sold item by another seller

Several buyers were bidding on a box of ornaments. Only 1 bidder won, of course.I have now listed for sale the identical box of ornaments.I want to contact those who did not win the bid to advise them of my listing.How do I do that?Or is it not allow...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! buying a toy from another website

morning everyone found a 1961 remco toy on Debaco ?? web unknown to me but it does say ask ebay about taxes ?? not on ebay has anyone heard of this website appreciate your advise thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors