Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lewd pics

Someone just sent me lewd pics. It was a man, so I’m sure you can guess what the pics were of. I tried to report him, but I am given the choice of help with a seller or buyer. The person hasn’t purchased from me. How do I contact eBay?

Resolved! Keep Getting Another Users Notifications

My notifications bell on pc fluctuates wildly between 0 and upwards of 75 notifications. However they're not for me. Clicking on them does nothing, there are no notifications in my email or on mobile, and no suspicious account activity both in ebay o...

Clothing Return

Well, just taking a moment to vent. There are behaviors I expect from my day to day Buyers, but my standards are higher for Sellers who are Buyers. I received a return request which indicated the item did not match the pictures or description along w...

Resolved! Human?!

How do you contact a HUMAN at ebay when you have an issue that doesn't fall into any categories? I need to talk with customer service...I am UPSET.

Item not in purchased

I purchased an item and it took the payment from my card but its showing as if it wasnt purchased how do i fix it

im the seller and a customer says i have a maximum allowed of items within 10 days from ebay

please fix my account. i have a customer that wants to purchase multiple items and its saying she cant. this has happened alot in my time on ebay. i usually call and then you guys fix it. but now theres no where to call anymore please help me then i ...

Información

El dia 08/11/22 intenté hacer una compra del item y me indicaba un mensaje automático que habían problemas con mi tarjeta y lo intenté nuevamente, y el mismo mensaje me indicaba que existían problemas con mi tarjeta que intente nuevamente. Es así que...

Honoring a bid process

If the best bid process is displayed with know reply or the seller allows the bid to time out why bother with a legitimate bid especially if the item is still up for sale.

Ebay unable to generate a shipping label!

Anyone else experienced this?I've shipped many items through Ebay without any problems. I get the same error message ("It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later."). I've tried everything over the past 2 day...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to stop relisting

I have an item for sale and it did not sell with the first 7 day auction and was automatically relisted. How do I stop the item from from being relisted?

Shipping

So when I create a listing, I will choose how I want it to be shipped , and it automatically gets reset back to the "recommended" shipping that eBay wants. It's frustrating. If I want to ship everything priority, but eBay app recommended USPS first c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors