Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Debit card and payouts

I am trying to add my debit card to my account to use for payouts it keeps telling me I have to have a checking account. What am I doing wrong?

full return , only refunded half Why?

I purchased 2 mascaras, listed as new, w/o box. They were clearly used, printing was worn off tube where you would hold it. Item dry and I would not use on my eyes a used product. Returned both items. Refund was 1/2 of cost, showing full refund and s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I delete a shipping label

I clicked too fast, the weight and dim. were incorrect. I couldn't figure it out so I purchased another label to get this out to customer.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

rebate

seller got my old control board in July and I still didn't get my 100$ rebate . I sent several messages to them and still nothing .what should I do next?thank you.

Local buyer pick up

I sold an item and stated shipping info. When my buyer one, I saw she was local and suggested local pick up, which we did today. I then refunded her the shipping amount. How do I show she received this ie. it was delivered? I'm new as you can probabl...

Trouble viewing items

How come all of a sudden has it changed the way we view items? For instance, when I research what an item sold for, when I see one that looks to be the same as my item when I tap on the item it goes to it but a fraction of a second later the picture ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors