Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Running total of sales

Feel we should be kept updated as to total sales, I was over limit for the year yet I could find no running total of that. Tried to keep total under $600, went over and now owe taxes.

Resolved! eBay support failure

Please don't ask me questions about what I was trying to learn in my chat with the eBay support. I just want to know how to file a complaint. Details:I had a lengthy chat with TWO eBay employees and they either COULD or the WOULD not answer my questi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller does not respond

Item was listed as new old stock but arrived broken with evidence it had been glued back together then failed at glue joint. Seller was contacted twice, given photos of broken item with an acceptable resolution, seller has made no response in seven d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

non paying bidder

I had a bidder win 10 of my auctions. I sent invoice & several messages but no response. After 7 days of no communication from him at all, I cancelled all auctions & reported all 10 auctions that he won. 10 auctions & nothing has been done to this bi...

new listing tool

Has any seller tried using the new listing tool? It states it is open to business sellers now and SOON to be open to ALL ebay sellers.Any one had any luck using it yet?

Cancel an order

I listed an item, accidentally described item wrong, now winning bidder is not interested. Has not paid. I'd like to repost item with correct description

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Authenticator lost my 2,600.00 Ring

I recently sold a 2,600.00 vintage star ruby ring ,I sent the ring to GIA and had a certificate done on the Ruby ,It is stamped Plat. ,I wrongly assumed it was platinum. Sold it ,the authenticator said it was not platinum ,Refunded the customer and i...

Resolved! Authenticator Lost My 2,600.00 Ring

I had a GIA certified Ruby vintage ring listed ,it sold 2,600.00 . The authenticator said the metal was not platinum ,I saw the platinum stamp in the ring and did not check for myself ,my bad .The customer was refunded and I was told the ring would b...

gift cads

how do you use more than one gift card on a single purchase?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay refunded Scammer buyer but I don’t accept

Hi hope I can get help from your guys please Im cell phone seller and new in eBay.i got 3 orders from 3 different Buyer from Srilanka asking to ship using USPS first class international and I shipped the IPhones but once the item entered that country...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake shipping numbet

They give me fake numbers from another order then they fixed Fake shipping number from another account they fixed it show shipping to me I called FedEx he said it was fake I need help get my money back plus take this seller off ebay F

Most Marked as Helpful Authors