Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account restriction

Account got restricted and it said for activity that doesn’t align with policies, but I haven’t done anything but open the account and list an item so I’m not sure what activities they are. Am also not getting any information on how to get unrestrict...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to I talk to a human?

I have a very simple question and I can't get it answered. I was told I wouldn't have to pay for shipping but I think this is a regular label I have to pay for

Paid

Now I can't get in touch with anyone to get a refund for item I never got. Now I feel like I'm getting the run around

A few items that I purchased never arrived

I reported the times as not arrived but selected the option to where you’d still like the item, but it’s been long enough to where I just would rather rather get my money back, but from the looks of it ebay will not let me change it. What do i do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remove Feedback

Trying to have unfair feedback removed. How do I get in touch with ebay? I found the Request to Remove Feedback section but when i put in the item #, nothing comes up. It was just in the last 30 days.

Adding categories for my listing

I would like to list my item(s) in additional categories as it should rightfully be shown in more categories, but I am not seeing that option when I create the listing. What can I do or who can help me or show me how to list it in more categories?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors