cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asked to return item, seller never even answered, just closed return request. Help??

The item is not even on my purchase list now. This Dooney Christmas Dogs purse has a zipper that I can't even get my wallet into or barely my hand without getting scratched. She said this is a small bag for her. She didn't say it is too small for a hand.

So, I wrote last night and asked to do a return. she didn't answer me,  just closed the return..now what can I do? Oh, also it was supposed to be signature required...nope, just sitting on my doorstep...and we have a lot of package theft in this area! Thanks

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: asked to return item, seller never even answered, just closed return request. Help??

To contact customer service use this link:
https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

You can have them call you or use live chat.

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: asked to return item, seller never even answered, just closed return request. Help??

thank you for your help.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Well, I did the chat with ebay and then she reported the seller and told me to go to report seller and fill that out. But I don't know if they will get back to me or not..it didn't tell me whats next. Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

They will not tell you what actions, if any, they took against the seller. I hope you did get a refund.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

No refund yet...she just told mee to report the buyer and ebay would get back to me..but then after I filled out the info it said they will NOT get back to me..so I confused why Chat wanted me to do it this way.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It's not good that when you talked to eBay they did not say anything about a refund. In your first post, you said "just closed the return". Did you open a return request through eBay? If so, what reason did you give? If you are not sure, your case should still be here:  https://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

Once eBay closes a return, it generally is not possible to open it again. If yours was closed, you would need to talk to eBay again about the possibility of opening a new one and getting a refund. 

You may have other options if that does not work. If you paid through PayPal, you have 180 days to request a refund through them. If you paid by credit card, you can ask your card issuer to do a chargeback on the purchase.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Unfortunately I just went to the Refund requeest page and wrote to sell for refund. Seller just closed the refund I guess. I hate to do it thru Paypal as it is not that the item is fake or damaged..it is just too small for my hand 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply