cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your shipping address does not match with postal service records. Please correct your address.

Hi,

I have been thinking of a way to ship my items to another country since shipping directly to my country Yemen will let my items get lost or stolen in Yemeni Customs.  So, I have been thinking of  using my friend's address in the US as my shipping address while I will purchase my item with my Mastercard(Yemeni billing address) issued in Yemen. (i.e. my a my MasterCard billing address will be different from my shipping address)

While my primary shipping address and my registration address is in Yemen, and when adding a new shipping address of my friend in the US to use it as my primary shipping address when purchasing from eBay,

So, while adding my friend's address in the US, I found these errors below: 

NOTE: my friend is quite sure from that address.

1- When adding '+1' or even '001' as area code in the first field of the four fields specified for entering the phone number, then I faced this error  'the phone number is too short. When I removed the '+1', and began to enter the phone number from the first field to the third field, then it was OK.

2- when adding the zip code '19720 - 9004', I faced 'zip code is invaliad', then when I have typed it as '19720-9004' by the removing the space after and before the slash -, then it was OK.

3-  However, I still don't get rid of this  error  'Street Address - Your shipping address does not match with postal service records. Please correct your address.'

My questions are:

1- is it normal to not type the area code  '+1' or even '001' beofe the phone number?

2- is it normal the zip code is not separated by slash in between two spaces.

3 how to get rid of that error 'Street address - Your shipping address does not match with postal service records. Please correct your address.'? 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

1 Yes,

2 Yes,

3 It should be Blvd no br

Answers (0)