cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so difficult to get the SELLER dashboard to stop resetting and reporting wrong items?

I Have a huge issue. I have to call spend hours on the phone to talk to Customer service to get the seller defect rate corrected. The software is putting items on my defect rate that should not be there.

I call I get appeals approved defects removed and the next day they come back! this is cost me my seller discount. YESTERDAY the rep told me YES I should qualify for top rated if the correct numbers are being reflected. BUT they are not.

I have spent hours and hours and hours on the phone with customer service, tickets opened. and NOTHING and when I call I get the transfer game and almost always the call gets lost and only one time as a REP EVER called me back! It's not like I can pick up and move my business to another company. I don't seem to have any recourse to getting this corrected.. I am exhausted from the hours spent on the phone with NO resolution. and I am losing my 20% discount every month this isn't fixed...  just now I got 4 transfers and then "call lost"  no call back either. 

My seller dashboard numbers change when I call the customer service department, then after I hang up its all reset back to the numbers with the items that should not be there still showing up counting against me.. 

WHO do I talk to?? who is there that can help? I am so tired of trying.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)